The Port Jefferson CC Board of Governors welcomes you to our section of the Port Jefferson Country Club website. We will use this to keep the membership up to date on the news of the club. We invite you to become involved and enjoy the jewel of Port Jefferson. The purpose for which this Board has been organized is as follows:
1. To unify organized elected groups. Such as tournament groups, and non-affiliated members into one unified whole; thereby providing for representation for all members of the Port Jefferson Golf Club in the oversight and management of policy at the club.
2. To promote good fellowship and foster better relationships among members, residents and the Village.
3. To serve as elected decision makers of the club.
4. To recommend to the Country Club Management Council (CCMAC) and Port Jefferson Village Board of Trustees for their consideration such plans for the care, management, and protection of the Port Jefferson Club facilities and the members therein.
5. To maintain communications with all members