The Port Jefferson Country Club recently celebrated its’ 100th year anniversary. Thanks to our PGA Professional, Jake Anderson, our Interim Superintendent of Golf, Pat Sullivan and our USTA Director of Tennis Alex Dank, PJCC has made a glorious transformation into one of Long Island’s finest golf and tennis clubs. We invite you to experience the exceptional value we offer to our membership.
- Incomparable value for a Top Country Club on Long Island’s North Shore.
- No initiation fees.
- A variety of Golf, Tennis, and Social Membership packages are available.
- 170 acre waterfront club offering tennis & golf overlooking the Long Island Sound in Historic Port Jefferson Village.
- 18 hole championship length golf course in pristine condition, with ratings for all playing levels. Supported by a PGA professional.
- 8 illuminated Har-Tru tennis courts enjoyed by a vibrant tennis community and supported by a USPTA Certified tennis professional.
- Magnificent clubhouse with full service restaurant, outdoor waterfront dining, fitness center, and locker room facilities.
- Strong Junior Golf & Tennis Development Programs.
- Men’s & Women’s Golf Tournament Groups for all playing levels.
- Great Atmosphere to Make New Friends and Playing Partners.
GOLF MEMBERSHIP PACKAGES