Tennis Membership Benefits
- 8 lighted Har-Tru tennis courts enjoyed by a vibrant tennis community and supported by a USPTA Certified tennis professional
- Magnificent clubhouse with a full service restaurant, outdoor waterfront dining, live music, extensive catering and locker room facilities.
- No initiation fee (initiation fees at private clubs can cost up to $100,000)
- Open Time Play; A PJCC Tradition. Every Tuesday morning 7 AM to noon, Thursday evening from 6 PM to 9 PM and Saturday and Sunday morning from 7 AM to noon the lower four courts are reserved for open play. It is a one set format with no-ad scoring. Players rotate in on a first come-first serve basis. After the set is finished, you play with another group. With this format, members can play with all levels, all ages and meet new people for future games
- Ladder Play — men’s and women’s singles, men’s and women’s doubles, mixed doubles and women’s advanced singles.
- Interclub Play Men’s and women’s teams play home and away matches against other local clubs.
- USTA Teams Competitive USTA play throughout the region.
- Club Championship
- Dick O’Rourke Tournament
- First Friday Socials Mixed doubles round robins and refreshments on the first Friday evening of the month.
- Tennis Association Meetings The Tennis Board meets the first Wednesday of the month. Members are encouraged to attend.
- Welcome Breakfast and Year-End Meeting to elect Tennis Association Officers