The Port Jefferson Country Club
A waterfront country club offering tennis and golf set on a 170 acre property overlooking the Long Island Sound. One of the North Shore of Long Island’s premier country clubs, the Port Jefferson Country Club features a championship length 18 hole golf course, 8 lighted Har-Tru tennis courts, a magnificent clubhouse with a full service restaurant, extensive catering and locker room facilities.
The Port Jefferson Country Club was established in 1908 on the North Shore of Long Island. On October 13, 1956, Harbor Hills Country Club golf course, designed by Alfred H. Tull, opened its 145 acre, 6,800 yard, Par 72 championship golf course. The current 18 hole course includes several holes from the Alexander Findlay and Devereux Emmet designs. The golf course is rich in tradition and history and is played competitively by its members on a daily basis.